English B2.3 e-Learning standard
You have completed a B2.2 course or equivalent and wish to further improve your English on the upper-intermediate level.
e-Learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Give a clear, prepared presentation or make a speech on a topic related to one of your fields of interest
- Organise and structure a presentation
- Give reasons and arguments in support of or against a particular point of view
- Formulate questions in a formal setting
- Ask for clarification
- Take notes on and summarize a presentation
An Online Learning course (2 100-minute online classes a week)
- There will be two weekly 100-minute online sessions a week.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Up-to-date and engaging textbooks and teaching methods based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, they will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Chinese:
Course offer English B2.3 e-Learning standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Mo
|12:10-13:50,12:10-13:50||Mo;Mo-Th||2022-09-26 12:10:00||2023-02-02 13:50:00||200.0||EN0053-2164||Closed|