French A1 Blended Learning Standard
You do not speak French at all, apart from a few basic words such as "Bonjour" and "Au revoir" and you are already literate in a Roman language.
You are willing to invest time outside of class for learning. Indeed, the schemes of work and evaluations are similar to the standard courses which take place 3 times a week.
You have computer equipment (PC, laptop) connected to the Internet and you know how to use it without difficulty. Good knowledge of word processing (Office, emails ...) as well as the habit and / or willingness to use applications, cloud and online sharing platforms are required to follow the courses.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Introduce yourself in a simple way and introduce someone else
- Talk about your tastes and hobbies
- Propose something to someone and exchange information about it
- Ask and answer questions in a simple way about ordinary things: shopping, restaurants, cafés, etc.
- Exchange simple information about your everyday activities.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum
A Blended Learning and standard course
- There will be two weekly 100-minute face-to-face sessions at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
- Based on schemes of work
- All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Title: Edito A1 (Edition 2022) – method + workbook
Authors: Caroline Spérandio, Sergueï Opatski, Violette Petitmengin, Sylvie Pons, Hamza Djimli, Vedel
Roxane Amoravain, Valérie Blasco, Magosha Fréquelin, Marie Gouelleu, Hélène Maspoli-Elachèche, Lucie Mensdorff-Pouilly, Julie Vedelman-Abry
ISBN Codes: 9782278103645 and 9782278103652
Up-to-date material corresponding to the level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester or on the basis of a final test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Dutch:
Course offer French A1 Blended Learning Standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||17:15-18:55 Tu-Th||17:15-18:55||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 17:15:00||2023-02-02 18:55:00||280.0||FR0074-2386||Closed|
|INL Belval||19:00-20:40 Tu-Th||19:00-20:40||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 19:00:00||2023-02-02 20:40:00||280.0||FR0074-2392||Closed|
|INL Glacis||07:10-08:00 Mo-Tu-Th-Fr||07:10-08:00||Mo-Tu-Th-Fr||2022-09-26 07:10:00||2023-02-03 08:00:00||280.0||FR0074-2397||Closed|
|INL Glacis||08:10-09:50 Mo-We||08:10-09:50||Mo-We||2022-09-26 08:10:00||2023-02-01 09:50:00||280.0||FR0074-2399||Closed|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Tu-Th||10:10-11:50||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 10:10:00||2023-02-02 11:50:00||280.0||FR0074-2427||Closed|
|INL Glacis||14:10-15:50 Tu-Th||14:10-15:50||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 14:10:00||2023-02-02 15:50:00||280.0||FR0074-2472||Closed|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Mo-We||17:15-18:55||Mo-We||2022-09-26 17:15:00||2023-02-01 18:55:00||280.0||FR0074-2488||Closed|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Tu-Th||19:00-20:40||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 19:00:00||2023-02-02 20:40:00||280.0||FR0074-2509||Closed|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 We-Fr||12:10-13:50||We-Fr||2022-10-05 12:10:00||2023-02-03 13:50:00||280.0||FR0074-2458||Closed|