Luxembourgish A1 GERMA COURSE FOR GERMAN- OR DUTCH-SPEAKERS
You have never learnt Luxembourgish. You are fluent in German or Dutch and have above all a good command of the syntax. You understand Luxembourgish without having the basic knowledge of grammar and do not speak the language. Ideally, you have some basic knowledge of French.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should achieve the level A2.1 of the CEFR by the end of this course.
You should be able to do the following:
- Introduce yourself and someone else
- Express a wish in everyday situations in a simple way
- Ask for and understand information
- Describe people using simple expressions
- Talk about your immediate surroundings using simple expressions
- Describe the details of your daily routine in a simple way
The course (3 times a week, 1h40 each course, for one semester):
- is based on the work schemes drawn up on the basis of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level.
You work primarily on oral communication and secondly on written comprehension. In class, you will communicate only in Luxembourgish and, over time, you will avoid "false friends", master verbs and gender and improve your accent. You practice the language in the classroom and actively participate in group work.
Title: Schwätzt Dir Lëtzebuergesch? A1
Authors: Angie Gaasch, Jennifer Kaell
Publisher: SCIE / CTIE - Centre des technologies de l'information de l'État, Leudelange
ISBN Code: 978-99959-40-02-7
specific documents for German-speakers, drawn up by the teacher
real-world materials - audio documents - educational material such as games, images...
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Dutch:
Course offer Luxembourgish A1 GERMA COURSE FOR GERMAN- OR DUTCH-SPEAKERS
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Mo-Th||12:10-13:50||Mo-Th||2022-09-26 12:10:00||2023-02-02 13:50:00||200.0||LB0018-2274||Closed|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Mo-Th||17:15-18:55||Mo-Th||2022-09-26 17:15:00||2023-02-02 18:55:00||200.0||LB0018-2310||Closed|