German B2 WORKSHOP CONVERSATION
You have achieved a B1.3 level and want to practice your oral communication skills and expand your vocabulary.
Listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
The learning outcomes for oral expression at levels B2.1, B2.2 and B2.3 serve as the basis for the course. These are (a selection will be made):
• Express emotions
• Ask for advice/help and give advice/recommendations
• Formulate future and unrealisable plans
• Exchange views on current topics
• Provide constructive criticism and conduct controversial discussions
• Negotiate solutions to conflicts of interest
• Present things / products
• Communicate formally in different situations
• Talk about history/stories
A Workshop course (1 100-minute classe a week)
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
• Topical texts
• Multimedia material.
Your recommended levels in Dutch:
Course offer German B2 WORKSHOP CONVERSATION
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Tu||12:10-13:50||Tu||2022-09-27 12:10:00||2023-01-31 13:50:00||110.0||DE0055-2112||Closed|
|INL Belval||19:00-20:40 We||19:00-20:40||We||2022-09-28 19:00:00||2023-02-01 20:40:00||110.0||DE0055-2581||Closed|