French B2.2 ECRIT Blended Learning Written
You have achieved the level B2.1 and wish to improve your written communication skills.
You have computer equipment (PC, laptop) connected to the Internet and you know how to use it without difficulty. Good knowledge of word processing (Office, emails ...) as well as the habit and / or willingness to use applications, cloud and online sharing platforms are required to follow the courses.
Group work, pair work, and work in the class plenum
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
• Go through a long and complex argumentative text and identify the relevant points
• Characterize a person, a character, a place, an object by providing precise and detailed information
• Write an informative text
• Write an argumentative essay.
A Blended Learning and written course (2 100-minute classes a week)
- There will be one weekly 100-minute face-to-face sessions at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
- Based on schemes of work
- All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course
Grammaire progressive du français, niveau perfectionnement
Auteur : Maïa Grégoire
Editeur : CLE International
Code ISBN: 978-2090353594
Up-to-date and engaging textbooks and teaching methods based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, they will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing).
Your recommended levels in French:
Course offer French B2.2 ECRIT Blended Learning Written
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Tu||17:15-18:55||Tu||2022-09-27 17:15:00||2023-01-31 18:55:00||200.0||FR0035-2505||Closed|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Tu||19:00-20:40||Tu||2022-09-27 19:00:00||2023-01-31 20:40:00||200.0||FR0035-2526||Closed|