French C1 ECRIT Written Workshop: Written Communication
You have achieved at least a B2.2 level and want to improve your written communication skills.
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this workshop:
- Understand a wide range of long and demanding documents and grasp their implicit meanings
- Write clear and precise texts and essays in a structured manner, in a style suitable for the reader and in a language where errors are few, on complex subjects of social, professional or academic life (formal and informal correspondence, argumentative essay, newspaper article, editorial)
- Summarise long texts (document review, document synopsis)
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
- based on the skills outlined in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued
- intended for people who want to maintain their language level or progress at a more relaxed pace. There might be additional work required outside of the classroom.
Up-to-date material corresponding to the level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Real-world materials: newspaper articles, excerpts from literary works, correspondence, etc.
Learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued.
Your recommended levels in French:
Course offer French C1 ECRIT Written Workshop: Written Communication
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Tu||17:15-18:55||Tu||2022-09-27 17:15:00||2023-01-31 18:55:00||110.0||FR0041-2508||Closed|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Tu||19:00-20:40||Tu||2022-09-27 19:00:00||2023-01-31 20:40:00||110.0||FR0041-2528||Closed|