German B2.2-B2.3 BLENDED LEARNING WORKSHOP
You have achieved B2.1 level of German.
Blended-learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
By the end of this course, you should be able to do the following (a selection*):
- Exchange views on current topics
- Provide constructive criticism and conduct controversial discussions
- Negotiate solutions to conflicts of interest
- Present things / products
- Communicate formally in different situations
- Talk about history/stories
- There will be one weekly 100-minute face-to-face session at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to
autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
Up-to-date material in relation to German as a foreign language, corresponding to the level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level of skills.
Your recommended levels in German:
Course offer German B2.2-B2.3 BLENDED LEARNING WORKSHOP
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 We||19:00-20:40||We||2022-09-28 19:00:00||2023-02-01 20:40:00||200.0||DE0026-2128||Closed|