French B2.2-C1 ECRIT Written Workshop: Creative Writing
You have achieved at least a B2.1 level and want to write for pleasure.
No specific knowledge of art is required.
Reading and writing
You will develop your language skills and exercise your creativity by writing a variety of texts, based on playful constraints in relation to the outcomes of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this workshop:
- Understand a wide range of long and demanding documents and grasp their complex and implicit meanings
- Write clear and precise texts and essays in a methodical and structured manner, in a straightforward, varied, appropriate, sophisticated and accurate style, with only a few errors, on general as well as specific and complex subjects of social, professional or academic life (formal and informal correspondence, argumentative essay, newspaper article, editorial, etc.).
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
- based on the skills outlined in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued
- intended for people who want to maintain their language level or progress at a more relaxed pace. There might be additional work required outside of the classroom.
The visual arts (painting, photography, sculpture, installation...) will be the triggers for the writing process.
Learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued.
Your recommended levels in German:
Course offer French B2.2-C1 ECRIT Written Workshop: Creative Writing
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||08:10-09:50 Fr||08:10-09:50||Fr||2022-09-30 08:10:00||2023-02-03 09:50:00||110.0||FR0022-2421||Closed|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 We||12:10-13:50||We||2022-09-28 12:10:00||2023-02-01 13:50:00||110.0||FR0022-2470||Closed|