French C1 ORAL Blended Learning Oral
You have achieved at least a B2.2 level and want to improve your oral communication skills.
You have computer equipment (PC, laptop) connected to the Internet and you know how to use it without difficulty. Good knowledge of word processing (Office, emails ...) as well as the habit and / or willingness to use applications, cloud and online sharing platforms are required to follow the courses.
Listening and speaking
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Understand a wide range of long and demanding documents and grasp their implicit meanings, present or follow a structured presentation on major social issues
- Practise oral communication in complex situations related to social, academic or professional life
- Develop your thoughts from the simple to the complex and from the concrete to the abstract
- Express yourself spontaneously and fluently on complex subjects when speaking at length in a discussion or debate
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
A Blended learning Oral course
- Based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
- There will be one weekly 100-minute face-to-face session at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
- Based on schemes of work
- All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Varied real-world supports: radio broadcasts, TV shows, websites, podcasts, etc.
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Italian:
Course offer French C1 ORAL Blended Learning Oral
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Th||17:15-18:55||Th||2022-09-29 17:15:00||2023-02-02 18:55:00||200.0||FR0086-2507||Closed|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Th||19:00-20:40||Th||2022-09-29 19:00:00||2023-02-02 20:40:00||200.0||FR0086-2529||Closed|