English B1.2 Blended Learning Standard
You have completed a B1.1 or equivalent English course and wish to further improve your English on the intermediate level.
Blended-learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Have conversations on familiar topics and exchange information on personal themes
- Describe people, places, things and the weather conditions
- Give or seek personal views and opinions on social issues and current events
- Talk about personal preferences
A Blended Learning course (2 100-minute classes a week)
- There will be one weekly 100-minute face-to-face session at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to
autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Up-to-date and engaging textbooks and teaching methods based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, they will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Italian:
Course offer English B1.2 Blended Learning Standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||14:10-15:50 Mo||14:10-15:50||Mo||2022-09-26 14:10:00||2023-01-30 15:50:00||200.0||EN0027-2170||Closed|
|INL Mersch||17:15-18:55 Mo||17:15-18:55||Mo||2022-09-26 17:15:00||2023-01-30 18:55:00||200.0||EN0027-2187||Closed|