French A2.1 Blended Learning Standard
You have already achieved a A1.2 level and wish to improve your oral and written communication skills.
You are willing to invest time outside of class for learning. Indeed, the schemes of work and evaluations are similar to the standard courses which take place 3 times a week.
You have computer equipment (PC, laptop) connected to the Internet and you know how to use it without difficulty. Good knowledge of word processing (Office, emails ...) as well as the habit and / or willingness to use applications, cloud and online sharing platforms are required to follow the courses.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Exchange information on everyday matters: introduce yourself and others, talk about your activities, your health, your surroundings (home, hobbies, shops, travel, holidays, etc.)
- Describe and compare places (town, neighbourhood, accommodation, etc.), people, things
- Ask and give advice and directions
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum
A Blended Learning and standard course (3 100-minute classes a week)
- There will be two weekly 100-minute face-to-face sessions at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
- Based on schemes of work
- All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course
Title: Edito A2 (Edition 2022) – method
Authors: Marlène Dodin, Clémence Fafa, Florence Gajdosova, Alexandra Horquin, Airelle Pasquet, Marion Perrard, Violette Petitmengin, Caroline Spérandio
ISBN Code 9782278104109
Up-to-date material corresponding to the level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Portuguese:
Course offer French A2.1 Blended Learning Standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||17:15-18:55 Tu-Th||17:15-18:55||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 17:15:00||2023-02-02 18:55:00||280.0||FR0084-2387||Closed|
|INL Belval||19:00-20:40 Tu-Th||19:00-20:40||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 19:00:00||2023-02-02 20:40:00||280.0||FR0084-2393||Closed|
|INL Glacis||08:10-09:50 Tu-Th||08:10-09:50||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 08:10:00||2023-02-02 09:50:00||280.0||FR0084-2403||Closed|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Tu-Th||10:10-11:50||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 10:10:00||2023-02-02 11:50:00||280.0||FR0084-2431||Closed|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 We-Fr||12:10-13:50||We-Fr||2022-09-28 12:10:00||2023-02-03 13:50:00||280.0||FR0084-2461||Closed|
|INL Glacis||14:10-15:50 Tu-Th||14:10-15:50||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 14:10:00||2023-02-02 15:50:00||280.0||FR0084-2478||Closed|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Tu-Th||17:15-18:55||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 17:15:00||2023-02-02 18:55:00||280.0||FR0084-2493||Closed|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Mo-We||19:00-20:40||Mo-We||2022-09-26 19:00:00||2023-02-01 20:40:00||280.0||FR0084-2512||Closed|