Luxembourgish B2.1 WORKSHOP
You have achieved a B1 level and want to further improve your knowledge of Luxembourgish.
Reading and listening
Speaking and writing
By the end of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Understand a simple literary text and clearly describe real or imaginary events
- Understand the main statements on a social topic, describe them clearly and comment on them briefly and informally
- Understand the description of a current social phenomenon and actively participate in an informal discussion
The course (twice a week, 1h40 each course, for one semester)
- Based on the work schemes drawn up on the basis of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- No certificate outlining the skills level will be issued.
Real-world materials (e.g. radio, television, posters, advertisements, articles, etc.).
The course is held in the form of a workshop.
Learners are assessed throughout the semester and should therefore actively participate during the course and must give an oral presentation and submit a written paper on one of the topics discussed in class (after consultation with the teacher). The exact conditions will be announced during the course.
At the end of the workshop a "Certificat de participation" [attendance certificate] will be issued to the learners.
If official certification at B2 level is required, learners can register for the LaF exam (dates and conditions of registration available on the website www.inll.lu).
Your recommended levels in Spanish:
Course offer Luxembourgish B2.1 WORKSHOP
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Mo-We||12:10-13:50||Mo-We||2022-09-26 12:10:00||2023-02-01 13:50:00||200.0||LB0026-2288||Closed|