German B2 WORKSHOP GERMAN FOR EVERYDAY LIFE AND WORK
Participants who would like to deepen and broaden their German language skills at level B2 in the areas of everyday life and work.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
By the end of this course, you should be able to do the following (a selection*):
- Exchange information on everyday and work-related matters
- Provide constructive criticism and conduct controversial discussions in everyday life and work
- Negotiate solutions to conflicts of interest in everyday life and work
- Present things / products in everyday life and work
- Communicate formally in speaking and writing
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
Up-to-date material in relation to German as a foreign language, corresponding to the level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester or on the basis of a final test at the end of the semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level of skills.
Your recommended levels in Spanish:
Course offer German B2 WORKSHOP GERMAN FOR EVERYDAY LIFE AND WORK
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Tu-Th||17:15-18:55||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 17:15:00||2023-02-02 18:55:00||200.0||DE0015-2118||Closed|