Spanish B2.3 WORKSHOP: LITERATURE AND CINEMA
You have achieved B2.2 level of Spanish and wish to maintain your spoken Spanish language, as well as talking about literature and film.
Addressed to people wishing to maintain their skills or improve them in a less quick way. A supplementary amount of work may be necessary.
Reading, listening and speaking
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Guided and independent reading.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Take part in conversations about aspects of culture
- Analyse a text and understand its imagery and linguistic devices
- Express and justify opinions
A Workshop course
– based on the skills of the european framework of reference for languages
– non-test system and learners will not receive a certificate of skills at the end of course
Spanish or Latin American novels and films related to the novels
Non-test system and learners will not receive a certificate of skills at the end of course
Your recommended levels in Spanish:
Course offer Spanish B2.3 WORKSHOP: LITERATURE AND CINEMA
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Mo-We||10:10-11:50||Mo-We||2022-09-26 10:10:00||2023-02-01 11:50:00||200.0||ES0018-2074||Closed|