French B2.1 ORAL Blended Learning Oral
You have achieved B1 level and wish to improve your oral communication skills.
You have computer equipment (PC, laptop) connected to the Internet and you know how to use it without difficulty. Good knowledge of word processing (Office, emails ...) as well as the habit and / or willingness to use applications, cloud and online sharing platforms are required to follow the courses.
Listening and speaking
Group work, pair work, and work in the class plenum
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
• Tell your story, History, stories
• Do a narrative or informative presentation
• Express your opinion on social facts
A Blended learning Oral course
- Based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
- There will be one weekly 100-minute face-to-face session at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
- Based on schemes of work
- All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
COURSE MATERIALS :
Reference books :
Title : Alter Ego + 4 – livre de l’élève + cahier d’activités
Authors : Catherine Dollez, Sylvie Pons
Publisher : Hachette
Codes ISBN-10 : 0320083802 et 2014015511
Up-to-date B2 textbooks and teaching methods based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Real-world materials (internet sources, newspaper articles…)
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Chinese:
Course offer French B2.1 ORAL Blended Learning Oral
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||08:10-09:50 Tu||08:10-09:50||Tu||2021-03-02T07:10:00||2021-07-06T07:50:00||200.0||FR0049-539||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Th||17:15-18:55||Th||2021-02-25T16:15:00||2021-07-08T16:55:00||200.0||FR0049-634||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 We||19:00-20:40||We||2021-02-24T18:00:00||2021-07-07T18:40:00||200.0||FR0049-655||Registration closed|