Luxembourgish A2.1 E-LEARNING COMPACT
You have achieved level A1, want to make quick progress in learning Luxembourgish and have enough time to commit to a compact language course.
E-Learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should achieve the level A2.1 of the CEFR by the end of this course.
You should be able to do the following in writing and in speech:
- Exchange information on everyday matters: introduce yourself and others, talk about your activities, your health, your surroundings (home, hobbies, shops, travel, holidays, etc.)
- Describe and compare places (town, neighbourhood, accommodation, etc.), people, things
- Ask and give advice and directions
A compact course (twice a week, 1h40 each course, for one semester)
- there will be two weekly 100 minutes online sessions
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- based on the work schemes drawn up on the basis of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level
- intended for learners who are autonomous and who are ready to invest some time outside of the classroom for their learning progress
Up-to-date method corresponding to the level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Title: Schwätzt Dir Lëtzebuergesch? A2
Authors: Angie Gaasch, Jennifer Kaell
Publisher: SCIE / CTIE - Centre des technologies de l'information de l'État, Leudelange
ISBN Code: 978-99959-40-04-1
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Chinese:
Course offer Luxembourgish A2.1 E-LEARNING COMPACT
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||10:10-11:50 Mo-Th||10:10-11:50||Mo-Th||2022-02-24T09:10:00||2022-07-11T09:50:00||200.0||LB0050-1863||Registration closed|