French A1.2 Intensif
You have already achieved a A1.1 level and wish to improve speaking and written communication skills.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Exchange simple informations about your family, work, outings, plans, holidays, home, etc.
- Talk about your everyday activities and your hobbies
- Ask and answer questions in a simple way about ordinary things: shopping, restaurants, cafés, etc.
Group work, pair work, and work in the class plenum
An intensive course (approximately 8 weeks) is:
- based on schemes of work
- subject to assessments and giving the right to a skills assessment
- intended for learners who are autonomous (internet research, etc.) and who are ready to invest some time outside the course for their learning progress.
All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Reference books :
Titel : Édito A1 – méthode + cahier d’activités
Authors : Alcaraz Marion, Braud Céline, Calvez Aurélien, Cornuau Guillaume, Jacob Anne, Pinson Cécile, Vidal Sandrine, Baylocq Sassoubre Marie-Pierre, Brémaud Stéphanie, Cheilan Clara, Campopiano Stefano, Dambrine Erwan
Éditeur : Didier
Code ISBN : 9782278083183 et 9782278083619
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the A1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Chinese:
Course offer French A1.2 Intensif
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|