French C1 ORAL Oral Workshop
You have achieved at least a B2.2 level and want to improve your oral communication skills.
Listening and speaking
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this workshop:
- Understand a wide range of long and demanding documents and grasp their implicit meanings
- Practise oral communication in complex situations related to social, academic or professional life
- Develop your thoughts from the simple to the complex and from the concrete to the abstract
- Present or follow a structured presentation on major social issues
- Express yourself spontaneously and fluently on complex subjects when speaking at length in a discussion or debate
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
- based on the skills outlined in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued
- intended for people who want to maintain their language level or progress at a more relaxed pace. There might be additional work required outside of the classroom.
Up-to-date material corresponding to the level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Real-world materials: radio broadcasts, TV shows, websites, podcasts, etc.
Learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued.
Your recommended levels in Chinese:
Course offer French C1 ORAL Oral Workshop
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Mo||12:10-13:50||Mo||2022-02-28 12:10:00||2022-07-11 13:50:00||110.0||FR0037-1776||Closed|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Tu||17:15-18:55||Tu||2022-02-22 17:15:00||2022-07-05 18:55:00||110.0||FR0037-1815||Closed|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Tu||19:00-20:40||Tu||2022-02-22 19:00:00||2022-07-05 20:40:00||110.0||FR0037-1838||Closed|