Chinese C1 STANDARD
You have some knowledge of the language (level B2), want to make progress in learning Chinese and have enough time to commit to a standard course.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Practise oral communication in complex situations related to social, academic or professional life
- Express yourself spontaneously and fluently on complex subjects when speaking at length in a discussion or debate
- Summarise long texts (document review, document synopsis)
- Understand a wide range of long and demanding documents and grasp their implicit meanings
- Write, present or follow a structured presentation on major social issues
- Master some 2,200 characters
A standard course based on schemes of work (2 100-minute classes a week, for about 15 weeks)
For oral communication, priority is given to pair work and work in the class plenum. Learners participate actively both inside and outside the classroom.
"International Curriculum for Chinese Language" and methods corresponding to level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Title: 新目标汉语 5 （New Target Chinese Spoken Language）
Authors: 毛悦 MAO YUE (chief editor)
赵秀娟 ZHAO XIUJUAN
吴铮 WU ZHENG
BEIJING LANGUAGE AND CULTURE UNIVERSITY PRESS
ISBN Code: 9787561933169
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester or on the basis of a final test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Chinese:
Course offer Chinese C1 STANDARD
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Th||19:00-20:40||Th||2022-02-24 19:00:00||2022-07-07 20:40:00||110.0||ZH_CN0009-1534||Closed|