Dutch B1.2 STANDARD
You have basic knowledge of Dutch (level B1.1), want to make progress in learning Dutch and have time to commit to a language course.
- Listening and speaking
- Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Have conversations on familiar topics and exchange information on personal themes
- Describe places and objects
- Give or seek personal views and opinions on social issues and current events
- Express positive or negative feelings
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
A standard course (2 100-minute classes a week) is:
- based on schemes of work drawn up on the basis of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level
- intended for learners who are autonomous (internet research) and who are ready to invest some time outside of the classroom for their learning progress.
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the level B1.2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Title: Contact! nieuw 3 Tekstboek
- Author: Femke de Groot e.a.
- Publisher: Intertaal
- ISBN Code: 9789463920841
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester or on the basis of a final test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Chinese:
Course offer Dutch B1.2 STANDARD
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|Currently no courses available|