German A1 BLENDED LEARNING COMPACT
You are a beginner with no or little knowledge of the German language.
Blended-learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
• Meet and greet a person, and state your personal details
• Exchange simple information about your family, work, outings, plans, holidays, home, etc.
• Introduce yourself in a simple way and introduce someone else
• Talk about your everyday activities and your hobbies
• Ask and answer questions in a simple way about ordinary things: shopping, restaurants, cafés, etc.
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
A Blended Learning compact course (2 100-minute classes a week)
- There will be one weekly 100-minute face-to-face session at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to
autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester or on the basis of a final test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their le
Your recommended levels in Dutch:
Course offer German A1 BLENDED LEARNING COMPACT
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||08:10-09:50 Ma||08:10-09:50||Tu||2022-02-22T07:10:00||2022-07-05T07:50:00||200.0||DE0044-1566||Registration closed|