French B1.2 Blended Learning Standard
You have achieved a B1.1 level and wish to improve your oral and written communication skills.
You have computer equipment (PC, laptop) connected to the Internet and you know how to use it without difficulty. Good knowledge of word processing (Office, emails ...) as well as the habit and / or willingness to use applications, cloud and online sharing platforms are required to follow the courses.
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Exchange information (personal history, professional career, various experiences)
- Report facts and speech: anecdotes, general news
- Talk about the future: personal/professional projects
- Express positive or negative feelings
- Express an opinion
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
A Blended Learning and standard course
- There will be one weekly 100-minute face-to-face session at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
- Based on schemes of work
- All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Title: Edito B1, 2018 edition – Student's book + workbook
Authors: Dufour Marion, Mainguet Julie, Mottironi Eugénie, Opatskiy Sergueï, Perrard Marion, Tabareau Ghislaine, Heu Elodie, Perrard Marion
ISBN Codes: 9782278087730 and 9782278090037
Up-to-date material corresponding to the B1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Dutch:
Course offer French B1.2 Blended Learning Standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 We||17:15-18:55||We||2021-02-24T16:15:00||2021-07-07T16:55:00||200.0||FR0053-630||Registration closed|