German A2.1 E-LEARNING COMPACT
You have achieved the level A1 in German.
E-Learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Exchange information on everyday matters: introduce yourself and others, talk about your activities, the past, the future, your health, your surroundings: home, mobility, shops, travel, holidays, festivities, etc.
- Describe and compare places (town, neighbourhood, accommodation, etc.), people (clothes), things
- Ask and give advice and directions
- Give your opinion on a simple matter or practical issue
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
- There will be two weekly 100-minute online session a week.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester or on the basis of a final test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Dutch:
Course offer German A2.1 E-LEARNING COMPACT
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Tu-Th||12:10-13:50||Tu-Th||2022-02-22 12:10:00||2022-07-07 13:50:00||200.0||DE0041-1580||Closed|