German C1 E-LEARNING WORKSHOP: GERMAN NEWS
You want to improve your language skills and are interested in current social, cultural and political events.
E-Learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
- Understand and discuss about newspaper articles, radio and video coverage on topical issues
- Increase communicative proficiency
An Online Learning course (2 100-minute online video classes a week)
- There will be one weekly 100-minute online session a week.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
- Topical texts
- Multimedia material
Your recommended levels in Dutch:
Course offer German C1 E-LEARNING WORKSHOP: GERMAN NEWS
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 We||17:15-18:55||We||2022-02-23 17:15:00||2022-07-06 18:55:00||110.0||DE0040-1598||Closed|