French B2.2-C1 ORAL Oral Workshop: Life And Culture In Luxembourg
You have achieved at least a B2.1 level and want to discover Luxembourgish culture in the broadest sense of the term: history, gastronomy, music, folklore, literature, language situation... You will meet specialists who will discuss with you. Outings will be organised to cultural institutions in Luxembourg.
Listening and speaking
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this workshop:
- Know the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg more thoroughly
- Discuss various topics with ease
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
- based on the skills outlined in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued
- intended for people who want to maintain their language level or progress at a more relaxed pace. There might be additional work required outside of the classroom.
Professionals and personalities invited to class
Visits of cultural institutions (MUDAM, newspapers, theatres…)
Learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued.
Your recommended levels in Dutch:
Course offer French B2.2-C1 ORAL Oral Workshop: Life And Culture In Luxembourg
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|Currently no courses available|