French B2.1 ECRIT Written Communication Workshop
You have achieved a written B1 level and wish to improve written communication skills.
Reading and writing
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
• Understand and make a narrative story
• introduce and comment on facts, social facts
• Position yourself on a concrete or abstract subject.
A Workshop course is
- based on the skills of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- not subject to assessments and therefore not giving the right to a skills assessment
- intended for people wishing to maintain their language level or to progress at a slower pace. Additional work outside of class may be requested
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Real-world materials (internet sources…)
The workshop is not subject to assessments and therefore not giving the right to a skills assessment.
Your recommended levels in Dutch:
Course offer French B2.1 ECRIT Written Communication Workshop
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||08:10-09:50 Mo||08:10-09:50||Mo||2022-02-28 08:10:00||2022-07-11 09:50:00||110.0||FR0026-1721||Closed|