French A1.2-A2 ECRIT Written Remediation Workshop
You have achieved at least a level A1.1 in writing and A2.2 in speech and want to overcome problems in writing (grammatical and lexical spelling, conjugation, syntax, speech structuring, sociolinguistic and sociocultural corrections). In addition, reading (vocabulary, comprehension and reading strategies) can be worked on.
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this workshop:
- Identify in writing simple information or instructions in a very short and simple everyday situation
- Exchange in writing in a very simple way in the areas of friendship and social life
- Introduce yourself/someone else
- Describe everyday activities and usual hobbies
- Express the chronology and frequency of an activity
- Make simple projects in relation to activities
- Ask someone about his or her activities
- Express your taste
- Express your opinion in plain language
- Locate yourself in space
- Talk about the weather
- Make positive and negative assessments
- Narrate experiences in simple terms
- Extend, and answer to, an invitation
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
A workshop (for one semester)
- based on the skills outlined in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- intended for people who want to maintain their language level or progress at a more relaxed pace. There might be additional work required outside of the classroom.
Up-to-date material corresponding to the levels A1 and A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued.
Your recommended levels in Dutch:
Course offer French A1.2-A2 ECRIT Written Remediation Workshop
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Tu||10:10-11:50||Tu||2021-03-02T09:10:00||2021-07-06T09:50:00||110.0||FR0039-551||Registration closed|