French B2.2 ORAL Blended Learning Oral
You have achieved a B2.1 level in speech and want to improve your oral communication skills.
You have computer equipment (PC, laptop) connected to the Internet and you know how to use it without difficulty. Good knowledge of word processing (Office, emails ...) as well as the habit and / or willingness to use applications, cloud and online sharing platforms are required to follow the courses.
Listening and speaking
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Follow a presentation and a lively discussion and accurately identify the opinions of the interlocutors
- Engage in a debate, in a discussion
- Give an argumentative presentation
Group work, pair work, and work in the class plenum
A Blended learning Oral course
- There will be one weekly 100-minute face-to-face session at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
- Based on schemes of work
- All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
COURSE MATERIALS :
Title: Alter Ego + 4 – Student's book + workbook
Authors: Catherine Dollez, Sylvie Pons
ISBN-10 Codes: 0320083802 and 2014015511
Up-to-date material corresponding to the level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in English:
Course offer French B2.2 ORAL Blended Learning Oral
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Tu||19:00-20:40||Tu||2022-02-22 19:00:00||2022-07-05 20:40:00||200.0||FR0077-1835||Closed|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Mo||19:00-20:40||Mo||2022-02-28 19:00:00||2022-07-11 20:40:00||200.0||FR0077-1836||Closed|