French B1.1 Blended Learning Standard
You have achieved a A2.2 level and wish to improve your oral and written communication skills.
You have computer equipment (PC, laptop) connected to the Internet and you know how to use it without difficulty. Good knowledge of word processing (Office, emails ...) as well as the habit and / or willingness to use applications, cloud and online sharing platforms are required to follow the courses.
Reading, writing, listening, and speaking
Group work, pair work, and work in the class plenum
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
• Characterize someone or something and express tastes and feelings
• Express opinions, express agreement, disagreement
• Talk about the past: childhood memories, anecdotes, events, life history.
A Blended Learning course (2 100-minute classes a week)
- There will be one weekly 100-minute face-to-face session at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
- Based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
- All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Reference books :
Title : Edito B1, édition 2018 – Livre de l’élève + cahier d’activités
Authors : Dufour Marion, Mainguet Julie, Mottironi Eugénie, Opatskiy Sergueï, Perrard Marion, Tabareau Ghislaine, Heu Elodie, Perrard Marion
Publisher : Didier
Codes ISBN : 9782278087730 et 9782278090037
Up-to-date and engaging textbooks and teaching methods based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
Your recommended levels in English:
Course offer French B1.1 Blended Learning Standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||08:10-09:50 Lu||08:00-12:00,13:00-17:00,13:00-16:00,13:00-16:36,17:15-18:55,12:10-13:50,08:10-09:50,14:10-15:50,10:10-11:50,16:00-16:50,15:15-16:55,19:00-20:40,07:10-08:00,09:00-12:00||Mo-Tu-We-Th-Fr-Sa||2021-09-27T06:10:00||2022-01-31T08:50:00||200.0||FR0045-1164||Sold out|