French A1 Compact
You do not speak French at all, apart from a few basic words such as "Bonjour" and "Au revoir" and you are already literate in a Roman language.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Introduce yourself in a simple way and introduce someone else
- Talk about your tastes and hobbies
- Propose something to someone and exchange information about it
- Ask and answer questions in a simple way about ordinary things: shopping, restaurants, cafés, etc.
- Exchange simple information about your everyday activities.
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
A compact course (twice a week, for one semester)
- based on schemes of work
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level
- intended for learners who are autonomous (internet research) and who are ready to invest some time outside of the classroom for their learning progress. The work schemes and the evaluations are indeed identical with the standard courses taking place 3 times a week.
Title: Edito A1 – method + workbook
Authors: Alcaraz Marion, Braud Céline, Calvez Aurélien, Cornuau
Guillaume, Jacob Anne, Pinson Cécile, Vidal Sandrine, Baylocq
Sassoubre Marie-Pierre, Brémaud Stéphanie, Cheilan Clara, Campopiano
Stefano, Dambrine Erwan
ISBN Codes: 9782278083183 and 9782278083619
Up-to-date material corresponding to the level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in English:
Course offer French A1 Compact
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||14:10-15:50 Mo-We||14:10-15:50||Mo-We||2022-02-23 14:10:00||2022-07-11 15:50:00||200.0||FR0078-1686||Closed|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Mo-We||19:00-20:40||Mo-We||2022-02-23 19:00:00||2022-07-11 20:40:00||200.0||FR0078-1818||Closed|