English B2 E-Learning Specific: IELTS Preparation Course
You have completed a B2.1 course or equivalent and wish to obtain a band 6 or higher in the IELTS exam, (academic or general module).
E-Learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Have a clear understanding of, and familiarity with, the tasks and questions in all sections (Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking) of the latest IELTS exams
- Be able to write accurate and relevant essays according to the requirements of both writing tasks in the IELTS writing paper
- Have speaking competencies appropriate for the IELTS Speaking test, as well as experience with its Listening questions
An Online Learning course (1 100-minute online video class a week)
- There will be one weekly 100-minute online session a week.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
The course draws from many recent IELTS text and exam books, as well as training material prepared exclusively by the exam makers themselves (The British Council, Cambridge Assessment English).
Your recommended levels in English:
Course offer English B2 E-Learning Specific: IELTS Preparation Course
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||17:15-18:55 We||17:15-18:55||We||2021-02-24T16:15:00||2021-07-07T16:55:00||110.0||EN0028-671||Registration closed|