English B1.1 e-Learning Standard
You have completed an A2.2 or equivalent English course and wish to further improve your English on the intermediate level.
e-Learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Ask for and provide detailed personal information
- Speak and write about past events and recent activities
- Talk about future events and situations
- Express advice, recommendations, warnings, permission, rules and obligations
- There will be two weekly 100-minute online sessions a week.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Up-to-date and engaging textbooks and teaching methods based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, they will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in English:
Course offer English B1.1 e-Learning Standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Tu-Th||10:10-11:50||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 10:10:00||2023-02-02 11:50:00||200.0||EN0049-2151|