German B2 E-LEARNING WORKSHOP GERMAN FOR EVERYDAY LIFE AND WORK
Participants who would like to deepen and broaden their German language skills at level B2 in the areas of everyday life and work.
E-Learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
By the end of this course, you should be able to do the following (a selection*):
- Exchange information on everyday and work-related matters
- Provide constructive criticism and conduct controversial discussions in everyday life and work
- Negotiate solutions to conflicts of interest in everyday life and work
- Present things / products in everyday life and work
- Communicate formally in speaking and writing
An Online Learning course (2 100-minute online video classes a week)
- There will be one weekly 100-minute online session a week.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Up-to-date material in relation to German as a foreign language, corresponding to the level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester or on the basis of a final test at the end of the semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level of skills.
Your recommended levels in English:
Course offer German B2 E-LEARNING WORKSHOP GERMAN FOR EVERYDAY LIFE AND WORK
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Tu-Th||17:15-18:55||Th-Tu||2021-09-28T15:15:00||2022-02-03T17:55:00||200.0||DE0038-1440||Registration closed|