French A1.1 Intensive Course
You do not speak French at all, apart from a few basic words such as "Bonjour" and "Au revoir" and you are already literate in a Roman language.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should achieve the level A1.2 by the end of this course.
You should be able to do the following:
- Meet and greet a person, and state your personal details
- Introduce yourself in a simple way and introduce someone else
- Exchange simple information about your family, work, outings, plans, holidays, home.
- Talk about your everyday activities and your hobbies
- Ask and answer questions in a simple way about ordinary things: shopping, restaurants, cafés, etc.
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
An intensive course (during about 8 weeks)
- based on schemes of work
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level
- intended for learners who are autonomous (internet research) and who are ready to invest some time outside of the classroom for their learning progress
Title: Edito A1 – method + workbook
Authors: Alcaraz Marion, Braud Céline, Calvez Aurélien, Cornuau
Guillaume, Jacob Anne, Pinson Cécile, Vidal Sandrine, Baylocq
Sassoubre Marie-Pierre, Brémaud Stéphanie, Cheilan Clara, Campopiano
Stefano, Dambrine Erwan
ISBN Codes: 9782278083183 and 9782278083619
Up-to-date material corresponding to the level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in English:
Course offer French A1.1 Intensive Course
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|