French B2.2-C1 Oral And Written Workshop: Excerpts From Literary Texts
You have achieved at least a B2.1 level and want to improve your oral and written communication skills in relation to abstract or concrete subjects chosen from literature.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this workshop:
- Analyse the portrait or the journey of a character, the temporal organisation, the symbolic fields, etc.
- Comment on one or more thematic aspect(s) of the work
- Better express yourself while justifying a point of view
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
- based on the skills outlined in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued
- intended for people who want to maintain their language level or progress at a more relaxed pace. There might be additional work required outside of the classroom.
Excerpts from works and/or short works
Learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued
Your recommended levels in English:
Course offer French B2.2-C1 Oral And Written Workshop: Excerpts From Literary Texts
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|Currently no courses available|