German B1.3-B2.1 WORKSHOP CONVERSATION: MEDIA AND NEWS
You have achieved a B1.3 or B2.1 level and want to practice your oral communication skills and expand your vocabulary.
Listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
The learning outcomes for oral expression at levels B1.3 and B2.1 serve as the basis for the course. These include among others:
- Understand and talk about topical issues in media coverage
- Formulate opinions and talk about them
- Justify one's views, plans or actions or explain them
- Report on events and experiences
- Express wishes and make assumptions
A Workshop course (1 100-minute classe a week)
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
- News subjects (articles, audio and video reports).
- Multimedia material.
Your recommended levels in English:
Course offer German B1.3-B2.1 WORKSHOP CONVERSATION: MEDIA AND NEWS
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Tu||12:10-13:50||Tu||2022-02-22 12:10:00||2022-07-05 13:50:00||110.0||DE0022-1584||Closed|