English C1 Workshop: Language Skills
You have completed a B2.3 course or equivalent and wish to further improve your English on the advanced level.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
• Have a better grasp of the finer details of the English language
• Have a more in-depth knowledge of complex structures
• Experiment with the language
• Communicate more efficiently
A Workshop course (1 100-minute class a week)
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
The course draws from various sources (books, the internet, etc) to meet the objectives set out at the beginning of the semester on the basis of a needs analysis.
Your recommended levels in English:
Course offer English C1 Workshop: Language Skills
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|Currently no courses available|