English B2 Workshop: Pop Culture
You have achieved B1 level of English and wish to take your spoken English language skills to the next level, as well as talking about literature, film, music and other aspects of English-language culture.
Listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Guided and independent study.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Take part in conversations about aspects of culture
- Analyse a text and understand its imagery and linguistic devices
- Express and justify opinions
A Workshop course (1 100-minute class a week)
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course
Literary texts, song lyrics, audio files and video materials.
Your recommended levels in English:
Course offer English B2 Workshop: Pop Culture
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 We||10:10-11:50||We||2022-02-23 10:10:00||2022-07-06 11:50:00||110.0||EN0039-1631||Closed|