Italian C1.2 E-LEARNING CONVERSATION WORKSHOP
You have good knowledge of the language (level C1.1), want to make quick progress in learning Italian and have enough time to commit to a on-line course.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should achieve the level C1.2 of the CEFR by the end of this course.
You should be able to do the following:
- - understand long and demanding written texts or oral texts that have regional inflections
- - take notes from long and complex documents or presentations
- - express your thoughts on an abstract or cultural topic such as a movie, a book, a play
- - express feelings
- - argue from simple to complex and from concrete to abstract
- - recognize and use idiomatic expressions
- - use different registers of language
- - use emphasis and intonation to express nuances
A workshop on the zoom platform to be downloaded by the learner (1 class per week, 100 minutes of instruction each time, for approximately 15 weeks) :based on work plans
For oral communication, priority is given to pair work and work in the class plenum. Learners participate actively both inside and outside the classroom.
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the level C1.2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Title: Nuovo Contatto C1- R.Bozzone Costa, M.Piantoni, E.Scaramelli, C. Ghezzi, Loescher Editore EAN 9788858303108
Reading of a novel by an Italian author
Authentic written and oral documents (press articles, interviews, reports, films, books, websites)
The workshop is not subject to evaluation and therefore does not qualify for a skills assessment.
Your recommended levels in French:
Course offer Italian C1.2 E-LEARNING CONVERSATION WORKSHOP
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 We||12:10-13:50||We||2021-09-29T10:10:00||2022-02-02T12:50:00||110.0||IT0018-1285||Registration closed|