Italian B2.3 E-LEARNING CONVERSATION WORKSHOP
Anyone with a good knowledge of the language at B2.2 level who wants to make rapid progress in learning Italian and has enough time to invest in an online course.
You wish to achieve a good level of Italian and discover the diversity of Italian culture in a friendly and multicultural class.
CONTENT AND APPROACH
You will work primarily on oral comprehension and expression, and secondarily on written comprehension. In the classroom you will communicate fluently in Italian. You practice the language in the classroom and actively participate in group work.
TYPE OF COURSE
An e-learning course on the zoom platform to be downloaded by the learner (1 lesson per week, 100 minutes of class each time, for about 15 weeks).
At the end of this course and depending on your personal work, you should reach the B2.3 level of the CEFR and be able to express yourself in a differentiated and appropriate way on many topics, such as
- changes in Italian society
- Italy in the world
- the world of Italian art, work, economics and politics, design, fashion and music
- pages of Italian literature
- Textbook: La nuova prova orale 2 Edilingua ISBN: 978-88-99358-93-8
- Reading of a novel by a contemporary Italian author
- Authentic written and oral documents (press articles, interviews, reports, films, books, websites)
The workshop is not subject to evaluation and therefore does not give the right to a skills assessment.
Your recommended levels in French:
Course offer Italian B2.3 E-LEARNING CONVERSATION WORKSHOP
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|Currently no courses available|