German B1.3-B2.1 E-Learning Workshop
E-Learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
By the end of this course, you should be able to do the following (a selection*):
- Make small talk
- Talk about wishes or unreal facts
- Describe and explain products /give and understand instructions
- Express emotions
- Ask for advice/help and give advice/recommendations
- Formulate future and unrealisable plans
An Online Learning course (2 100-minute online video classes a week)
- There will be one weekly 100-minute online session a week.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Up-to-date material in relation to German as a foreign language, corresponding to the level B1 and B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Your recommended levels in French:
Course offer German B1.3-B2.1 E-Learning Workshop
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Tu-Th||19:00-20:40||Tu-Th||2021-02-25T18:00:00||2021-07-08T18:40:00||200.0||DE0027-775||Registration closed|