French C1 ORAL Oral
You have achieved at least a B2.2 level and want to improve your oral communication skills.
Listening and speaking
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Understand a wide range of long and demanding documents and grasp their implicit meanings, present or follow a structured presentation on major social issues
- Practise oral communication in complex situations related to social, academic or professional life
- Develop your thoughts from the simple to the complex and from the concrete to the abstract
- Express yourself spontaneously and fluently on complex subjects when speaking at length in a discussion or debate
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
- based on work schemes and the skills outlined in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level
- intended for learners who are autonomous (internet research) and who are ready to invest some time outside of the classroom for their learning progress
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Varied real-world supports: radio broadcasts, TV shows, websites, podcasts, etc.
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in French:
Course offer French C1 ORAL Oral
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|Currently no courses available|