French B2.2 ORAL ORAL
You have achieved a B2.1 level in speech and want to improve your oral communication skills.
Listening and speaking
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Follow a presentation and a lively discussion and accurately identify the opinions of the interlocutors
- Engage in a debate, in a discussion
- Give an argumentative presentation
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
A standard course:
- based on the work schemes drawn up on the basis of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level
Title: Alter Ego + 4 – Student's book + workbook
Authors: Catherine Dollez, Sylvie Pons
ISBN-10 Codes: 0320083802 and 2014015511
Up-to-date material corresponding to the level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in French:
Course offer French B2.2 ORAL ORAL
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||08:10-09:50 Tu-Fr||08:10-09:50||Tu-Fr||2021-02-26T07:10:00||2021-07-09T07:50:00||200.0||FR0023-541||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Tu-We||12:10-13:50||Tu-We||2021-02-24T11:10:00||2021-07-07T11:50:00||200.0||FR0023-590||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Mo-Tu||17:15-18:55||Mo-Tu||2021-03-01T16:15:00||2021-07-06T16:55:00||200.0||FR0023-637||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Mo-Tu||19:00-20:40||Mo-Tu||2021-03-01T18:00:00||2021-07-06T18:40:00||200.0||FR0023-657||Registration closed|