French B2.2-C1 Oral And Written Workshop: Songs And Poems
You have achieved at least a B2.1 level and want to improve your oral and written communication skills.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
We propose to discover some of the most beautiful works of French and Francophone literature, focusing more particularly on the rhythms of poetry and songs that have shaped the French language from the Middle Ages to the present day.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this workshop:
- Understand and analyse French poems and songs
- Analyse a literary piece of work in a meaningful way
- Present a poem or song using appropriate language and adequate vocabulary
- Argue convincingly in discussions on any (concrete or abstract) subject
- React spontaneously to requests using a language register appropriate to the situation and the speaker
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
- based on the skills outlined in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued
- intended for people who want to maintain their language level or progress at a more relaxed pace. There might be additional work required outside of the classroom.
- French and Francophone songs and poems
- Excerpts from French and Francophone literature
Learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued.
Your recommended levels in French:
Course offer French B2.2-C1 Oral And Written Workshop: Songs And Poems
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|Currently no courses available|