French B2.2-C1 ORAL Oral Workshop
You have achieved at least a B2.1 level and want to practice French in a pleasant environment, to exchange ideas, opinions and feelings with other learners and to benefit from linguistic correction.
Listening and speaking
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this workshop:
- Express yourself better (fluidity, correction)
- Respond spontaneously to informal inquiries
- Engage in discussions with spontaneity and ease
- Present and defend opinions
- Practise oral communication in complex situations related to social, academic or professional life
- Develop your thoughts from the simple to the complex and from the concrete to the abstract
- Express yourself spontaneously and fluently on complex subjects when speaking at length in a discussion or debate
- Present or follow a structured presentation on major social issues
- Understand a wide range of long and demanding documents and grasp their implicit meanings
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
- based on the skills outlined in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued
- intended for people who want to maintain their language level or progress at a more relaxed pace. There might be additional work required outside of the classroom.
Up-to-date material corresponding to the levels B2 and C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Real-world materials: radio broadcasts, TV shows, websites, podcasts, etc.
Learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued.
Your recommended levels in French:
Course offer French B2.2-C1 ORAL Oral Workshop
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||14:10-15:50 Mo-Tu||14:10-15:50||Mo-Tu||2021-09-27T12:10:00||2022-02-01T14:50:00||200.0||FR0042-1228||Registration closed|