French A1.2 Standard
You have achieved an A1.1 level and want to improve your oral and written communication skills.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Exchange simple information about your family, work, outings, plans, holidays, home
- Talk about your everyday activities and your hobbies
- Ask and answer questions in a simple way about ordinary things: shopping, restaurants, cafés, etc.
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
A standard course (3 times a week, for one semester)
- based on the work schemes drawn up on the basis of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) ,
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level.
Title: Edito A1 – method + workbook
Authors: Alcaraz Marion, Braud Céline, Calvez Aurélien, Cornuau
Guillaume, Jacob Anne, Pinson Cécile, Vidal Sandrine, Baylocq
Sassoubre Marie-Pierre, Brémaud Stéphanie, Cheilan Clara, Campopiano
Stefano, Dambrine Erwan
ISBN Codes: 9782278083183 and 9782278083619
Up-to-date material corresponding to the level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in French:
Course offer French A1.2 Standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Lu-Je-Ve||08:00-12:00,13:00-17:00,13:00-16:00,13:00-16:36,17:15-18:55,12:10-13:50,08:10-09:50,14:10-15:50,10:10-11:50||Mo-Tu-We-Th-Fr||2021-09-24T15:15:00||2022-02-04T17:55:00||280.0||FR0028-1233||Sold out|