French A2.2-B1 ECRIT Workshop Written Remediation
You have achieved at least a level A2.1 in writing and A2.2 in speech and want to overcome problems in writing (grammatical and lexical spelling, conjugation, syntax, speech structuring, sociolinguistic and sociocultural corrections). In addition, reading (vocabulary, comprehension and reading strategies) can be worked on.
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Understand descriptive texts in relation to everyday matters
- Understand and write personal emails or letters
- Understand and narrate a biography
- Understand and narrate personal and professional experiences
- Understand and give your opinion on a simple matter or practical issue
- Ask for and react to the opinion of others by expressing your agreement or your disagreement
- Make positive and negative assessments
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
A workshop (for one semester)
- based on the skills outlined in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- intended for people who want to maintain their language level or progress at a more relaxed pace. There might be additional work required outside of the classroom.
Up-to-date material corresponding to the levels A2 and B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued.
Your recommended levels in French:
Course offer French A2.2-B1 ECRIT Workshop Written Remediation
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 We||10:10-11:50||We||2021-02-24T09:10:00||2021-07-07T09:50:00||110.0||FR0005-559||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Th||17:15-18:55||Th||2021-02-25T16:15:00||2021-07-08T16:55:00||110.0||FR0005-626||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Th||19:00-20:40||Th||2021-02-25T18:00:00||2021-07-08T18:40:00||110.0||FR0005-648||Registration closed|