French B2.2-C1 ECRIT Written Workshop
You have achieved at least a B2.1 level and want to improve your written communication skills.
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this workshop:
- Understand a wide range of long and demanding documents and grasp their complex and implicit meanings
- Write clear and precise texts and essays in a methodical and structured manner, in a straightforward, varied, appropriate, sophisticated and accurate style, with only a few errors, on general as well as specific and complex subjects of social, professional or academic life (formal and informal correspondence, argumentative essay, newspaper article, editorial, etc.)
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
- based on the skills outlined in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued
- intended for people who want to maintain their language level or progress at a more relaxed pace. There might be additional work required outside of the classroom.
- Up-to-date material corresponding to the levels B2 and C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Real-world materials: newspaper articles, excerpts from literary works, correspondence, etc.
Learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued.
Your recommended levels in French:
Course offer French B2.2-C1 ECRIT Written Workshop
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Tu||10:10-11:50||Tu||2021-03-02T09:10:00||2021-07-06T09:50:00||110.0||FR0058-572||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Tu-Th||12:10-13:50||Tu-Th||2021-02-25T11:10:00||2021-07-08T11:50:00||200.0||FR0058-592||Registration closed|