French A1.2 Blended Learning Compact
You have achieved a A1.1 level and wish to improve your oral and written communication skills.
You are willing to invest time outside of class for learning. Indeed, the schemes of work and evaluations are similar to the standard courses which take place 3 times a week.
You have computer equipment (PC, laptop) connected to the Internet and you know how to use it without difficulty. Good knowledge of word processing (Office, emails ...) as well as the habit and / or willingness to use applications, cloud and online sharing platforms are required to follow the courses.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Exchange simple information about your family, work, outings, plans, holidays, home, etc.
- Talk about your everyday activities and your hobbies
- Ask and answer questions in a simple way about ordinary things: shopping, restaurants, cafés, etc.
Group work, pair work, and work in the class plenum
A Blended Learning course:
- There will be one weekly 100-minute face-to-face session at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
- Based on schemes of work
- All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Reference books :
Title : Édito A1 – méthode + cahier d’activités
Authors : Alcaraz Marion, Braud Céline, Calvez Aurélien, Cornuau Guillaume, Jacob Anne, Pinson Cécile, Vidal Sandrine, Baylocq Sassoubre Marie-Pierre, Brémaud Stéphanie, Cheilan Clara, Campopiano Stefano, Dambrine Erwan
Publisher : Didier
Code ISBN : 9782278083183 et 9782278083619
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the A1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
Your recommended levels in German:
Course offer French A1.2 Blended Learning Compact
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||14:10-15:50 Tu||14:10-15:50||Tu||2021-03-02T13:10:00||2021-07-06T13:50:00||200.0||FR0004-508||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Mo||10:10-11:50||Mo||2021-03-01T09:10:00||2021-07-05T09:50:00||200.0||FR0004-549||Registration closed|