German B2.2-B2.3 Workshop
You have achieved B2.1 level of German.
By the end of this course, you should be able to do the following (a selection*):
- Exchange views on current topics
- Provide constructive criticism and conduct controversial discussions
- Negotiate solutions to conflicts of interest
- Present things / products
- Communicate formally in different situations
- Talk about history/stories
Up-to-date material in relation to German as a foreign language, corresponding to the level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester or on the basis of a final test at the end of the semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level of skills.
Your recommended levels in German:
Course offer German B2.2-B2.3 Workshop
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|Currently no courses available|